//super awesome !
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image




Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Shuhaimiza Azira
Others:   



Best Day ever

Assalammualaikum. Anneyeonghaseyo~ 


Mianhae for the late post ^^~ Oh ya today date is 7 March right? So who know what are happend? Yeup, today is my beloved muscle man birthday, Lim Hyunsik from btob  I am damn happy today just because of his birthday. I am so so so hyper at everywhere. My mind just only to him. You all can see how sweet i was. Hahahaha

To Hyunsik oppa:  Happy birthday baby. You're turning 21 years old today ^^  So how your day? I hope it will be a awesome day to you. I have some wishes here to you babe. I hope you have a enough rest. I dont want you look so tired! Remember this baby~ Stay awesome, Stay Handsome, Stay cute, Stay swaggie. I love you like i love my king /Yong Junhyung/ I will always support you. ALWAYS. Thanks for being my inspiration when i have no idea. Thanks for being my happiness when i am unhappy. Thanks for being my everything. You're the awesome boy in the world. Muah Muah :* I am so proud with you babyyyyyy. Your eyesmile, your muscle and your smile can make me crazy every morning every night. I laugh I happy because of you! You're so so so important to my life. Swear! I tottaly fall in love with you when i watched MV WOW by BTOB. Ahhhhhh baby you look so awesome. When you smile, it can make me forget all my problem. Thank to youuuuuuuu darling >< Take care. I love you till my last breath. #HyunsikSenseDay

HERE WE GO! MY LOVE 






 Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Lim Hyunsik,
Happy Birthday to you.

I love you baby

Mianheaaaaaaaaaa for a wrong grammar
#OhMyEnglish